Kristina Sutiene holds Ph.D. in Informatics and M.S. in Applied Mathematics from Kaunas University of Technology (KTU). She currently works as an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematical Modelling at KTU.
She is a member of research group „Mathematical Modelling of Stochastic, Economic and Medical Systems“ and the researcher at the Centre of Artificial Intelligence at KTU. Kristina has been actively contributing in launching the MOOC on Artificial Intelligence in Lithuanian language.
Her research interests generally cover risk modelling and measuring by employing data science and artificial intelligence in the field of finance, economics and insurance.
- LMTLT “Pension fund regulation during times of uncertainty in the context of sustainable investments”, S-MIP-21-32, 2021-2024
- COST Action “Fintech and Artificial Intelligence in Finance - Towards a transparent financial industry”, CA19130, Coordinator - Zurich University of Applied Sciences, 2020-2024
- H2020 project “FINancial Supervision and TECHnological Compliance training programme – FIN-TECH“, ICT-35-2018, Coordinator – Pavia University, 2019-2020
- Erasmus+ KA2 project “MathE - Improve Math Skills in Higher Education“, Coordinator - Instituto Politécnico de Braganç, 2018 – 2021
- ESF project “Establishment of the Competence Center for Analysis, Simulation and Risk Management (i.MAMC)", 10.1.1-ESFA-V-912-01-0001, Coordinator – State Tax Inspectorate Under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania, 2016 – 2019
- COST Action “Mathematics for Industry Network”, TD1409, Coordinator - Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics, 2017-2019
Contacts: • Email: email@example.com • LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kristina-sutiene • Orcid: orcid.org/0000-0001-5412-3194 • Webpage: fintech.ktu.edu