The COST Action runs from September 2020 until September 2024 and is divided into five grant periods, each with different goals and budget. Any documentation that supports the goals of each grant period, is stored here.
Grant Period 1
Grant Period 1 runs from November 1, 2020 until October 31, 2021. The goals are:
- Acquiring an overview of methodologies, knowledge and approaches to blockchain, ICOs and P2P lending in Finance
- Comparing the efficiency of different methodological approaches in measuring transparency in Finance
- Regional market studies regarding investment product vendors, product range, regulation and marketing have been performed
- Strategy to engage stakeholders in the Action
- Specification document for the knowledge exchange platform
- Strategy to ensure and improve COST diversity (gender balance, ECI participation, ITC involvement)
- At least 50% of STSMs have been hosted/ orginated in ITC
- Set up a plan for dissemination of the results
- Set up process for deciding on how to award STMS applications, conference support, other financial support
- Co-coordination of PhD programs
- Encouraging partnerships with private entities
- Strategy paper on how to obtain additional research funding
Grant Period 2
I am due to start on May 1, 2021.
Grant Period 3
I am due to start on May 1, 2022.
Grant Period 4
I am due to start on May 1, 2023.
Grant Period 5
I am due to start on May 1, 2024.